Ir al contenido principal

Post 9: Changes to my study program

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
Right now I'm studying psychology at the University of Chile. Actually, I really like college, but there are things I'd like to see improved.I would like to see the infrestructura of the social science faculty rooms improved,because they are very small, and not all students fit.
I don't know all the subjects in fullof the race, as I go in second year. I think all psychology subjects play a very important role. However, extracurricular subjects are very boring, and they have very few quotas. It would be a lot of fun if they had courses that taught the Japanese and Chinese language.

Academic burden is fine, The teachers who have touched me are very understandable. They're willing to listen to us. It is true that we have to read a lot of texts. But I think it's necessary to be a good psychologist in the future.


With regard to the use of technology, I wouldn't know what to say, since our career doesn't require much technology :(.

In these two years in the university , I've noticed that every teacher has his own teaching method, and I really like that.


💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Comentarios

  1. learning other languages will be so interesting!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i will be so happy learing japanese,i finally could watch anime doing other things jejej

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree that extracurricular activities are very boring.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I agree the courses of the extracurricular activities are boring and when you find something interesting, you're not accepted in the course :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario