Ir al contenido principal

Post 8: Summer Vacations

I conceive a very dreamy girl, who loves to plan trips. One of the cutest trips I've ever had was in Chiloe. I love backpacking, especially traveling through the wet forests of Southern Chile.

Now, at a time of pandemic, I've been home, studying, reading, sleeping, watching anime, playing visual novel, and reading manga. I've also been studying and improving the Japanese language. I plan in the future to go to study in Japan according to postgraduate, and then go to live in Tokyo.

Right now I don't have enough money to fulfill my dreams. When the pandemic and university classes ended, he planned to work non-stop. With the money put together I plan to go to the beach with my sister Florence.

I've also been reading the letters on my page dedicated to tarot, photomancy and reiki <3

I'm very anxious that I finish this pandemic later, I'm looking forward to touring Santiago with my friends. I want to visit the famous Japanese garden that is located on the hill San Cristobal, they say it is beautiful. I've only visited the Japanese Garden of the O'higgins park.

 Cómo llegar al Jardín Japonés? | Teleférico Santiago

Comentarios

  1. Wow, live in Tokyo sounds amazing I really hope you can make it!! By this time I have been binging on some manga so i can totally relate it

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario