Ir al contenido principal

Blog 10: Your blog experience.




The English language, it's very nice. Actually, it's hard for me to get English. Ever since.The University of Chile, has allowed me to deepen the language. I have been fortunate enough to have very good teachers, who motivate me to keep practicing.

The English subject I had at school was very basic. I was practicing with the Duolingo app for a while, But despite that, it's hard for me. My English performance is also related to my motivations, I've always been committed to dedicating my studies to Japanese, I'm quite an otaku.

I have a lot of fun with blogs, they cost me to do them, but they allow me to improve the language. I take a long time to do the blogs.

English is a very important language, I use it to talk to my foreign friends. I also like to read some books in English, although I find it hard to understand some words

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario