Ir al contenido principal
One of the most embarrassing anecdotes I've ever experienced occurred during this year's summer vacations. It was very intimate, but that over time became something very funny and "normal". I was at my boyfriend house, that day was very hot. My boyfriend came up with the idea of bathing is his pool. I had my period, then put me a tampax.

We started playing in the water, when my tampax floats out. I started crying, but he calmed me down. Now we laugh at what happened

I'll never get into a pool again while menstruating.

Comentarios

  1. at least you was with your boyfriend <3

    ResponderEliminar

  2. ohh :( I am really scared get into a pool while I'm menstruating

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I usually don't go to the pools when I'm menstruating for the same reason, but it's normal after all

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario