Ir al contenido principal







I love Japan





A country I would like to visit  is the Japan. I love their culture, Japan is a beautifully unique country with an endless number of scenic views. The sceneries in Japan range from the serene landscapes of Mt. Fuji to the ever-impressive light show of Tokyo at night. I love Tokyo, the capital of my dream.I've never been able to travel to that wonderful country, but it's my dream.


Their culture dates back to thousands of years ago; Kyoto is the best place to witness geisha history, especially in the Gion district. The ancient Japanese culture is really interesting, and it has been around for thousands of years. Even now the culture and heritage is very prominent in the country.
 
Japan is every fan's dream of animé.


Los mejores lugares y tiendas de Anime y Manga en Japón - JR Pass



I would like in a futurous go to live there, in some village near the mountains and sakura trees. The Cherry blossoms only last for two weeks in Japan, so I definitely need to go during that time.




I would be completely happy, as I love Japanese cuisine


 


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario