Ir al contenido principal

My favorite piece of technology



My favorite piece of tecnology is my  smartphone. It"s a very fantastic!!!.
Resultado de imagen para smartphone
 
My smartphone I give it to my mom at Christmas. I use my phone very often because I use it for university works since I can read all I want.

My  smartphone has many apps, which I use to listen to music, read manga, books and news, play free fire, and see my social networks like Instagram, facebook and watsapp.

Resultado de imagen para redes sociales



The cell phone is very important because I can communicate quickly with people, especially family and friends



My life without my cell phone wouldn't be easy, but it wouldn't be impossible, since the techonology it's dangerous for the planet because very pollutes.


I think a world without technology would be the best way to take care of the planet.


Resultado de imagen para planeta





Comentarios

  1. The technology is very dangeours but at the same time it can help. It´s important the use that we give to it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also received my phone at Christmas! One of the things I like is the ease of communicating :D connectivity is the best part.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i love the smartphone, is so important for communicate with family

    ResponderEliminar
  4. wooow i could never can read with my smart phone...

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario