Ir al contenido principal
Hello !!! I am Constanza Núñez Sagredo, and I was born in Santiago, in the South of Chile. I studied at different schools , but my favorite was the Municipal School Miguel Luis Amunategui , located in Quinta Normal.


I'm 19 years old and I am studying psychology at the University of Chile. I'm a dream girl, animal lover , lover of the animalsoengaged with the animalist cause and participant o the Alma de gato Foundation . In the future dream ofhaving my own Kitten foundation.

Resultado de imagen para gatos
I love Japan and its spiritual culture, that's why I'm learing Japanese. I like read books, manga, play visual novels and watch anime.
Resultado de imagen para japon tokyo

One of the things i love most in life is CLANNAD !!!!! Is my life, Its a very beautiful story!!!!
IResultado de imagen para clannad



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario