Ir al contenido principal

Post 7: GPOY


This picture is very special. The white dog in the photo, it's my dog named Benito.The photograph was taken by my sister Florence, on a Thursday night. My puppy is very naughty, and he likes to eat a lot. Benito in the photograph looks very strange, since I try to eat a bee. We care a lot about our puppy.



My sister got scared too much, almost mourning. It was too late to take him to a vet. So we started searching the internet.Searching the internet, we realized that what happened to our puppy Benito was a very common thing. It had to be placed with ice packs on his snout, to avoid swelling.


That night my sister could not sleep from worry, she loves Benito very much, and protects him too much. Thank God, when dawn, our puppy was in great, we were very happy. Benito learned never to eat bees again, the pain I was showing him was very strong. Now he's very afraid of them.











Comentarios

Publicar un comentario