Ir al contenido principal
My best vacation was in February 2017, on the beach called Pichilemu from Chile. I went with my whole family to the beach.We traveled by car for six hours, it was very tiring, but also fun. Let's lease a beautiful cabin by the sea. I love the beach, I love the sea and the sea breeze.Every night we went out to tour the beaches





Playa Punta de Lobos (Pichilemu) - Lo que se debe saber antes de ...

 I thought the agu is very cold and the waves are very big, I loved swimming with my dad.you could see the fish swim, the baby crabs and the foreigners surfing.

 That summer was the last one we spent as a family, before my brother had an accident and was prostrate.That's why it's very important to me those memories

 I hope one day we can all go out on vacation together together.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario